Supporting Divorced Parents
Supporting Divorced Parents and their Kids
The following organisation may provide help:
- The Parent Connection aims to encourage you to think about the importance of your relationship with your child's other parent, whether or not you are still together, and the impact this has on your child.
- One Plus One strengthens couple and family relationships by putting research into practice.
- Inside Divorce is a high street consumer magazine for those going through divorce. Will someone write a review please!
- oneUp magazine is a UK based bimonthly publication available through newsagents
- YoungMinds is the national charity committed to improving the mental health of all children and young people
- Samaritans also 'phone 08457 90 90 90 for 24 hour confidential emotional support
- Reunite International Child Abduction Centre
- Divorce Diva - help for women who are getting divorced
- Me and my dad - online gallery celebrating the role fathers play in enriching their children’s lives.
Helpful Web Sites
- Dad Can Do Be an inspitation for your kids
- Parents as First Teachers Provide parents with the information, support and encouragement needed to help their child develop optimally during the crucial early years of life
- ABC magazine free information for parents with young kids
-  "Triple P" Parenting Programmes in your area
- Kids in the Middle: An Agony Aunt's guide for parting parents and their children This guide contains small, simple steps to help separating parents realise the impact of their actions on their children and provide them with support through this difficult time. It includes an extensive list of links for further support for parents and for young people affected by separation, and other useful documents.
- Parenting Matters
- Parenting UK
- Parent Line Plus
- Only Dads Only Mums
Non UK Organisations
- Shring4Men for men who are recovering from relationships with abusive women and the non-abusive family and friends who love them