Finance re Spouse

From FamilyLawWiki
Jump to: navigation, search



  • Be wary of payments in cash. Unless you have proof that you have paid you may be made to pay again.
  • If there are children in the marriage and the Child Support Agency is not already involved, you should consider a Segal Order.

In Courts

Court Forms

  • Notice of (intention to proceed with) an application for a financial order form A
  • The main financial disclosure form is form E
  • Where finances can be agreed (by consent) you can use the much shorter D81


How to protect matrimonial home rights under the Family Law Act 1996

Time Limit on Ancillary Relief

You are advised to get an order for AR (Ancillary Relief) following divorce. If you do not then you leave yourself open to a claim from your ex-spouse in decades to come.

Personal tools